Here at WriteMyEssay4Me.org, we believe in constantly improving our product standards and providing users the most rewarding experience when assisting them with placing orders or delivering the final products. Also, we strongly believe that every user has to be eligible for a partial or full refund for their purchase if a product didn’t meet their expectations for one of the reasons described below.
Please review the conditions below under which users have eligibility to apply for a partial or full refund:
- Transaction error (identical order, double payment, etc.);
- The company is unable to assign a writer to a customer’s job;
- The order is not submitted before the deadline. In this case, it can be canceled, and the customer gives up all rights to use any material provided during the order progress. The writer ends all work related to the job (with an exception of revisions requested per the Revisions Policy);
- The final result doesn’t match the initial instructions; such cases are subject to the Quality Assurance Department (QAD) inspection;
- The level of plagiarism is over 10% in accordance with the final plagiarism detection report.
Although the mission of our service is to always maintain the highest industry standard and provide customers with an exceptional product, we want to make sure our customers’ interests are protected in cases when their needs and expectations are met. Please note that all refund requests are examined by the QAD before any partial or full refund is released. All job requests are unique and complex; therefore, every request has to be looked at on a case-by-case basis.
For papers that are 30 pages long, refund requests are accepted within 14 business days of delivery, whereas for papers that are longer than 30 pages, requests are accepted within 30 business days. Since all jobs are completed based on unique requirements, the QA Department takes up to 48 hours to evaluate the work and make the final decision on the refund amount. The refund amount depends on the percentage of incorrect content in the final product. Please make sure to provide a detailed explanation of why you are requesting a refund with strong evidence as this may be the factor that influences the final decision.
Upon receiving the refund, customers are not allowed to use any materials provided to them by their writers. Since you give up your rights on the product once the refund has been received, the company may publish these materials for advertising, promotional, or other purposes, i.e. the paper that you will have will have 0% uniqueness and will be easily flagged by any plagiarism tracking tool and will be linked back to this website.
Please contact our Customer Service representatives to submit your claim. For users who paid in the VAT, t is important to remember that the VAT is non-refundable and that they will only receive the amount of money paid for the order per our Pricing Policy.