The Best Hints on How to Travel the World Cheap
Students are full of energy and they are ready to write many types of essays and then to travel almost anywhere! Most of them prefer ordering online and have fun with friends during the trip. But the one circumstance that keeps them away from going on the trip on holidays is money. Most of the students live on a tight budget, and it's not a secret they cannot allow themselves to spend big sums of money during traveling.
You may wonder if it is really possible to travel and to save money during the trip? We will say yes, and we will learn you how to travel the world cheap. Keep reading our detailed guide, find many ideas how college students can save money on trips, and don't forget about planning your next vacation! Remember that if you have unfinished essays for college to write, you can place your 'do my essay for me cheap' order here easily.
9 Tips for College Students to Make Cheap Trips
Here are nine excellent tips we want to give to college students that will help you to travel without draining your wallet.
- Save money with rewards and miles. This is a great chance to travel without spending a lot of money: just find information about the rewards credit card and get to know how to use it. You can save a lot with special top offers, just stay in touch with as many as possible airlines and hotels. Choose good deals and buy travel tickets at an affordable price!
- Learn to plan your trip as far as possible. The earlier you book your airline or train tickets, hotel, the less price you pay. Are you planning your summer holiday trip in November? This is the best time to book tickets! Keep in mind that you have to pay additional charges when you change your booking, and make sure you have planned everything thoroughly. It's better to think twice before than pay more than $100 to change a ticket. And it is always better to rent a car while you are traveling. Of course you would need to either have a driving license or a friend who has it. However, in such way, you would be able to plan your trips according to your wishes without any troubles and be more flexible with your destinations. If you do not know details about some of the cars that the rental places have, you can always check the manuals of any model here and be aware how to treat the vehicle. In such way you would always have a chance to visit some extra placed or change plans urgently without any harm and extra expenses.
- Travel on periods when other people don't do it. When you are traveling during the holiday season, it will cost you a lot of money: remember that in low seasons prices for hotel accommodation can be up to 50 percent lower, it means you can get a great deal easier. Another plus of traveling in low seasons is your place of destination will be less crowded.
- Try to be flexible with dates to get cheapest tickets. If you want to know how to travel the world cheap, try to use special sites like Skyscanner that will give you information about the best deals with booking flights. The site will send you automatically reminds and alerts about cheap travel tickets.
- Make detailed research to find good proposals. When you are booking travel cheap flights, search for all possible alternatives, and keep in mind that you may look for various airport options. Sometimes it's cheaper to fly into the airport other from your final destination, and then take a bus or a car to get to the next flight. You should pay attention to prices when you are booking hotel rooms. Consider that in many hotels, late booking can save you up to 60% off the regular price. Before you have reserved a room, take into consideration their check-in and check-out time.
- Search for good places to buy food. Visit a supermarket where you can buy food with a good discount, and cook a great meal. When you go out to have a dinner, try to find popular places where local people go. Ask people about the best places to buy good food. But don't be afraid to check restaurants – some of them offer special lunches with good discounts, so you have a chance to eat well and save your money!
- Get a tourist card. Most of the cities offer special tourists cards that give you free entry on tours and attractions, free public transportation, and good discounts at certain restaurants. This is a huge plus! Try to count how much money you can save with this card, and enjoy your trip!
- Visit a country where you know someone: this is a great advice for those students that have friends abroad. Plan to visit them for several days. Good friends will be very glad to walk with you and be your guide there and provide you with accommodation. If they won't be able to let you live in their place, they will give you a good tip about where to rent a decent room of a flat without wasting a lot of money.
- Follow simple tips to save money. If you use a credit card, check out that you don't have to pay foreign transaction fees. You may say that it's not much for one transaction, but you won't make the one - what if you'd make 10 transactions or even 20 during the trip? Count how much you can save!
Top 5 Cheap Countries to Travel to
We will tell you more about cheap trips for college students. If you finally have passed all exams and order all the needed essays, it's time to plan your vacation! The most important is to choose destinations that won't cost you an arm and a leg. Keep reading and learn our top five of cheap countries to travel to! Needless to say, you can select from thousands of cities, but we have gathered the cheapest options here.
Cheap Places to Travel in the US
We want to introduce our top 10 of cheap places to travel in the US:
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Kansas City, MO
- Atlanta, GA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Houston, TX
- New Orleans, LA
- Denver, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
- Memphis, TN
Cheap Places to Travel in Europe
Follow our list of 10 cheapest places to visit in Europe:
- Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Algarve, Portugal
- Costa del Sol, Spain
- Marmaris, Turkey
- Paphos, Cyprus
- Costa Blanca, Spain
- Porec, Croatia
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Crete, Greece
- Sliema, Malta
We hope that our tips were useful, and you already start to plan some cheap international trips for holidays or even for weekends. Have you already packed your bags? Choose the most profitable proposals and save money when you travel! We guarantee you will get unforgettable impressions after the trip, and you may even write an essay about it.