This is the time when almost everyone on our planet has an account on various social media platforms. So, it is a perfect time to write your social media essay. The Internet has lots of interesting stuff to offer its users. Social networking has become the most popular pastime among individuals of different ages. Regular media has social networks accounts and future definitely follows this direction. Modern people can hardly imagine their lives without social networking. Today, there are a lot of social media programmes, which can be used for different purposes.
So, students have a wide range of topics to discuss when writing a social media essay. This article will tell you about this tricky essay type and offer the most valuable topics to consider. Here you will find some extra examples of how this kind of essay or its separate parts should be done. Our experts have gathered a bunch of interesting and useful tips that will definitely help you to craft a killer essay on social networking.
Social Media Essay StructureThe structure of this type of essay is classical. Make sure to add introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- In the itroduction introduce the main topic, mention its relevance, provide some background information, and add a strong thesis statement
- Thesis statement should be strong. Avoid common knowledge or bare facts. It should be essay-specific, clear, and debatable
- In the main body provide your arguments. Make sure to discuss one idea/agrument per paragraph. It will help to create a clea essay structure and develop ideas logically
- In the conclusion part restate your thesis statemet. But do not copy-paste it. Summarize the main points of your essay. Again, do not just repeat them, summarize. And sum up the whole essay by answering So what? question.
Persuasive Essay About Social Media: A Perfect Sample
It is easy to understand how to write a persuasive essay about social media if you already know how to deal with this type of academic paper. Just write about the topic you have chosen using persuasive essay methods and style. The first page of your paper should include a powerful thesis statement. Here is an essay sample you can check to get inspired:
Effects Social Media Has on Mental Health
...Of course social networks have its benefits and positive sides, there is always a positive side of the story. And there is always ‘but’ too. Due to numerous reports such networks have a serious impact on youth. Young people have a weak mental health due to the process of individuality and personality development. The problem lies right on the surface. Young people just do not know when it is enough. It is very important to have pauses.
Social networks can improve already existing mental and emotional challenges a young person is dealing with for a long time. This is not a secret already. You should prepare your kids and tell them about all the dangers networks are hiding beyond. Parental control and support as more experienced individualities and users can protect kids and teens from a serious mental damage.
What are the most obvious dangers for youth today? Well, cyberbullying is the most obvious one. Aggressive young people use social media to improve their status in school and other institutions. Other kids are challenging to earn more likes and positive feedbacks to look cool and improve their reputation...
Sample of Negative Effects of Social Media Essay
Sometimes you need to write about just one particular side of social media. Here is an example of you can deal with the negative side of this subject:
…The most obvious effect social media have is about family relationships. There are various negative ways it can affect your family and your kids in particular. Broken communication is a serious challenge lots of modern families are facing everyday. The time we are living is tough due to the progress tempo. People are just not ready to deal with all those information streams at this stage. And we should admit it.
While seating online instead of talking to your spouse or kids may cause a serious breakdown inside your family. And this is something we can see every single day. While seeking for friends online, monitoring their activity, we forget about our own families and start drifting away. The sooner you will notice this breakdown the better. It is never too late to start supporting your family relationships and look after something more valuable in your life.
Just pay attention to your beloved ones and real friends in real life. There are more than meets the eye and you are constantly missing it while checking your line and refreshing the page...
Sample of a Pros and Cons of Social Media Essay
Another interesting essay example we want to give you is related to the pros and cons of social media essays. It is a popular format almost as compare and contrast essay with the perspective of defying your attitude to the topic.
…There are lots of benefits for a human that social media can offer. It is one of the easiest ways to communicate with people you know and find new friends even if the person is on some other continent. And it is not just a simple conversation but an opportunity to share media content also. Yes, social media is the right word for this. It is one of the most incredible inventions of humanity.
At the same time, it can harm your relationships with your close friends. While you are seeking for other people you just forget about those you already know and love. The other thing that may happen is when a person is not encouraged to meet with friends and relatives as they can easily check the latest news online.
Also, social media are often useful for business. It became a perfect tool to seek customers and advertise your goods online. Can reach customers from all over the world just in seconds. This a great feature everyone can benefit from. The other side of the coin is that people more often choose to shop online. This fact and statistics can harm owners of small local shops.
This is only up to you what to decide and what features of social networks are more important for you…
Social Media Argumentative Essay Sample
One of the most interesting types of academic papers that can be written using a social media topic is a social media argumentative essay. Such social media essay can be not an easy task to deal with. Especially if your reader has an absolutely different point of view, which contradicts your personal standpoint. Here is a short example of how it can be done the right way:
…It is sure that the future of social networks is unclear. We can be sure about that statement as this is undoubtful fact that social networks became dangerous in lot of ways, especially for youngsters. Cyberbullying is the main thing people try to avoid and protect their kids from.
Due to the situation that has occurred we may suggest that sooner or later governments will try to control such networks as Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and especially Facebook. The main problem is right on the surface. Those networks are places where people of any type can be found. In case you will meet any dangerous person, there is chance you become a victim…
Searching for an Interesting Social Media Essay Topics
The topic is the thing that starts everything. Here is the beginning of the entire essay writing process and you need to be focused right from the start. Why is it so important to pick a good topic related to networking? Well, because in case you choose the wrong topic or the one that is uneasy for you to deal with, you may get stuck with it. Don’t you want to end getting a negative grade? Then, look for the topic that will touch upon serious problems that exist in today’s society.
You need to find a golden middle that means an interesting topic with great potential for research. You need something that has depth but can be opened completely at the same time. Take into account that your essay topic should show your attitude to the topic. So, you should pick the topic you would be glad to express your opinion on. Good essay topics show issues that society either hides or vice versa discusses all the time. Not a piece of cake, right? Here are some valuable social media essay topics you are offered to look through and pick the one that you feel passionate about.
Social Media Essay Titles To Check
Here you have the most interesting social media essay titles according to our experts. There is always a question of ethics in this type of topics. Please check the list of essay topic ideas below and imagine you are working on one of those:
- Is it possible that all colleges, schools, and universities will ban social media in the future?
- Tutors name social media as one of the main distractions for students.
- Is it somehow possible to prevent social media abuse by colleges?
- Social networks prevent people from getting really valuable information.
- Networks are important for education development.
- It is clear that social networks are good for our society and its development.
- Networks have a clear negative effect on society.
- Describe the effect of social networks on education in general.
- Describe which effect social networks have on business services.
- Is there any negative effect networks have on personal relationships?
- Networks are a perfect start to improve your communication skills.
- It is impossible to stay private in social networks.
- Social networks have a negative effect on students’ productivity.
- The appearance of social networks has led to the spread of cyberbullying.
- Social networks destroyed barriers between countries.
- Social networks are a perfect tool to improve world peace.
- What business opportunities can people enjoy if they interact through social media?
- Networks should be controlled by governments.
- Network marketing is a business model that is chosen by more than one company today.
- Thanks to the network marketing, every student can become financially independent.
- Every successful company has a site with the video files for the customer to get acquainted with the service provided.
- The development of social media has led to great changes in communication opportunities.
- Social media help people to interact effectively.
- Are networks used to show or to hide the real face of a person?
Do you find it difficult to compose an original social media essay? You have a great chance to use our professional essay writing services. We will save your precious time by giving a helping hand every time your tutor assigns to write an essay. Our professionals are ready to help you out no matter how tough your essay topic is. You will get hours of free time taking into account that you need to write papers several times per term. We promise that our experts will meet all your guidelines at the best price per page. Just fill in the order form and provide us with clear assignment details. Also, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support service if you have any questions.
Seeking professional writing guidance? – This is just the right place!